Now accepting registration for winter Term.
Registration & Payment
- Payment(s) must accompany a completed registration form in order to reserve a place in class.
- The school year is comprised of three 12-week terms. (Except Bump, Boogie, Bounce.)
- Bump, Boogie, Bounce is comprised of three terms. You may register by the term or by the year.
- Term 1: 12 weeks
- Term 2 & 3: 10 weeks each
- Students may register by mail, phone or email. Confirmation of registration will be processed only after payment and the registration form are received.
- Payment may be made in cash or cheque or Interac email money transfer. Please make all cheques payable to the Leica Hardy School of Dance.
- A service charge of $15.00 will apply to N.S.F. cheques.
- A late payment charge of 10.00% per month will be charged on overdue accounts after 30 days.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted once the term has started, unless prior arrangements for late payment have been made with the office.
- Registration Fee – All students pay an annual $10.00 (HST included) non-refundable registration fee totalling a maximum fee of $25.00 per family. Registration is valid from September 1st until August 31st of each year.
- Costume rental fees and tickets for the annual student showcase are extra.
- Payment may be made in full or in three equal payments. The first payment is due on the date of registration to secure your place in class. Please note the following fee due dates:
- Term 1 – Sept. 9, 2016 (All classes)
- Term 2 – Dec. 1, 2016 (All classes except Bump, Boogie, Bounce)
- Term 2 – Jan. 7, 2017 (Bump, Boogie, Bounce)
- Ballet Exam Fees – Jan. 21, 2017
- Term 3 – Apr. 1, 2017 (All classes)
- All class fees are non-refundable once the term has started.
- Ballet Examination Fees – Please note these fees are non-refundable once they have been remitted to the Society of Russian Ballet.
- PDF receipts will be emailed at the time of payment. Duplicate receipts are available for a pre-paid $10.00 fee.
- Professional class rates available on request.
Fees – General School
- All term fees are for the full term.
- Adults opting not to participate in the annual student showcase should contact the office for other fee options during the spring term.
- Fees will be prorated for students joining after the first week of classes in a term, up to and including the third week of classes. Starting on the fourth week of the term students will be charged the single class rate for the remaining classes in that term.
- Fees for the General School are on a per class basis and eligible for the Family/Multiple Class Discounts. For full details please see below.
- Multiple Class Discount – Highest price class is at full cost. The second class of lesser value is discounted 10%.
- Family Discount – Highest priced class of the family is at full cost. The highest priced class of all other family members is discounted by 10%.
- Discounts are calculated before HST is applied to the total fee.
Fees – Drop-In Students
- Single classes & five-class cards are available.
- Five-class cards must be purchased in full prior to taking classes.
- Please present your card before each class for initialing by the instructor.
- Cards must be used within the term of purchase.
- Drop-in classes are not eligible for multi‐class or family discounts.
Fees – Intensive Training (ITP) & Pre-Professional Training (PPT) Programs
- Fees for the Intensive Training and Pre-Professional Training Programs are based on the hours of classes a student attends per week.
- In the event that the total cost of ITP fees for three classes is less than or equal to the cost of two of the student’s highest priced classes at General School rates, including the applicable Family/Multiple Class Discount, the student shall pay the next higher 15-minute ITP rate.
- Fees for ITP and PPT students will be pro-rated based upon the student’s start date.
- As ITP and PPT fees are already discounted they are not eligible for the Family/Multiple Class Discounts, which apply only to the General School.
We are so thankful they are part of this wonderful dance school, and their continual growth and love of dance ‘seals the deal’ for us in so many ways. – Tina Oates-Johnson, Mother of Maggie & Mollie
All photos this page by Cathy McKelvey.